ROSEBERY PRE-SCHOOL is looking to appoint
FULL TIME PERMANENT PRE-SCHOOL PRACTITIONERS
(term time only)
Salary: £8.10 per hour
We are looking for qualified and experienced child care practitioners to work in a community based setting. The Pre-school
practitioners will be responsible to provide safe, high quality education and care for pre-school children. You will plan, organise
and implement a programme of activities to meet the needs and interests of children.
The successful candidates must:
- Hold a Level 3+ qualification in childcare.
- Have a minimum of two years experience of face to face work with under 5’s.
- Have an understanding of the Early Years Foundation Stage and Ofsted standards.
- Be able to work on own initiative, be creative, enthusiastic and flexible.
- Be an outstanding practitioner with high expectations for all children.
- Have effective communication and motivation skills.
For an informal discussion, application form and job description please contact Jagdip Kaur/Nasim Patel, Sikh Community Centre,
106 East Park Road, Leicester LE5 4QB. Tel: (0116) 276 9297/2102570 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 21 st January 2019